New turnstyles and main gates
1. The pitch has been completely relayed and all drainage improved.
(It looks in superb condition).
2. The new pitch perimeter fencing is fully in place.
3. The ground perimeter fencing is fully in place and the ground is now totally
enclosed including pitch and ground access gates.
4. The main stand has had a complete tidy and deep clean. Extra security fencing will be added in this area.
5. A new path around the ground has been created for pedestrians.
6. The ditch behind the clubhouse has been completely cleared to assist with drainage.
7. The conifer trees at the Robin Hood end of the ground have been cut back and treated allowing safer access.
8. The brick dugouts
on the clubhouse side of the ground have been removed and the brick wall has been renewed.
9. Several out buildings are being removed in readiness for a new home changing room and a new
match officials changing room.
10. New main gates have been added, including the club crest, along with two turnstiles.
New lighting has been inserted into the clubhouse where the bar area is being renovated. A 65" screen has also been added.
12. The removal of other buildings should now allow more car parking
access on match days.
13. The covered area in front of the clubhouse will be extended to allow covered standing for a further 100 spectators.
14. Brand new modern dugouts have been erected on the far side of the ground.
15. Ball stop netting has been erected at both the Robin Hood and Beverley Brook ends
of the ground.
16. New goals and nets will be in place for the new season.
17. We have added extra temporary car parking
space on the far side of the ground.
We are forever indebted to Ray Cook for overseeing these improvements as well as offering generous financial help to assist with
the ongoing projects.
He has worked like a Trojan since last January, in all weathers, and we can all feel proud of his efforts.
Thank you Ray.